Wednesday, March 30, 2022

75 Hard: Week Two

I try to set goals that seem kind of unreasonable at first. As I live towards them, the more reasonable they look.  
- Katie Ledecky

So how’s week two going?  At then end of last week & now the beginning of this week, I feel like I have found a rhythm.

My legs are still tired, but I’m finding ways to workout out upper body instead of my legs. The days that I double up on legs, I really pay for it the next day. 

So Friday I did 1.5hrs in a 20lb vest and followed that up with 45min on the bike. Saturday I really felt that. 

The weekend will be my first work trip while on the program. So we’ll see how it goes with the water & food. 

Update:  I made it through the convention.  My calories & sleep were a little low, but I made it through.

Now I'm toying with the idea of a 50k in June.




No comments:

Post a Comment