Monday, March 21, 2022

It’s not called 75 Easy


"Your mind and focus are far more powerful than you could ever comprehend." - Andy Frisella

Here I go again.  Another challenge to stretch & strengthen myself. I had a great year last year as you know, but I’ve been coasting. I got discouraged after the marathon training pulled my pace down. I know… wah wah. (Not sure if that’s how you spell a baby cry) 

Anyway, I decided that I needed to refocus. I have dreams of running faster & further. In order to do that, I’m going to have to work on my head game. 

A couple of my friends had done 75 Hard. It intrigued me to say the least. After a month or so, I decided to go for it. I ordered the book.




What is it, you ask?  Well, it’s described as a 75-day mental toughness program. 

It’s rigid. No substitutions. No compromises. You complete the daily tasks no matter what excuse you may come up with. Sounds easy enough, right? Oh, and if you miss one task that day, you have to start over from Day 1.

Here’s a look at the tasks.




I finished the book & started the next day. The next several blog entries will be following my progress through the program. 

Thanks for tagging along!



No comments:

Post a Comment